The Sahara Desert is Morocco’s crown jewel! This 3 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga takes in the finest of the country’s eastern sights and ensures that you have a memorable experience in the Moroccan desert.
When you’re in the Merzouga desert, you can’t beat the desert stillness. In comparison to the bustle of Marrakech’s souks, Moroccan Sahara is peaceful and serene. Enormous desert dunes as far as the eye can see surround you, and when the sun begins to rise, the granules of the sand shimmer like nothing you’ve ever seen! Make sure to spend a night in a Morocco desert camp on your next vacation to the country!
This 3 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga desert features stops at the Rose Valley, Dades Valley, and Toudra Oasis, as well as a night spent in a Berber tent.
3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Merzouga highlights:
Ascend the High Atlas Mountains via the Tizi Ntichka Pass.
Discover the famous Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
On your itinerary, you will see Todra Gorges and Tinghir Oasis.
In Erg Chebbi, ride a camel to see the changing colors of the sunset and the sunrise.
Camp out in the Berber Desert for the night.
- Accommodation in a beautiful riad
- Accommodation in the desert camp in Merzouga
- Camel ride in the sunset and sunrise
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus.
- Lunches and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Monument fees
- This tour is ideal for those with low expectations and a laid-back attitude. Perhaps a personalized tour will better suit your needs.
On this excursion from Marrakech to Merzouga, your bags are welcome. It will be stored safely in the vehicle during desert camping.
- Please arrange a modest backpack or rucksack for the overnight camel ride and camp stay.
- Please bring your own toiletries and towels to the campsite.
- Throughout this journey, a hat, sunglasses, decent walking shoes, and a wet bag are useful.
- Try wearing jeans, pants, or long shorts for a comfy camel ride on the Erg Chebbi dunes.