This one-day Quad Biking Marrakech Desert tour is a wonderful experience to get started with buggy and quad biking in Morocco. It lets you spend a few hours in a setting that looks like the moon and feels like the desert.
- Quad Kymco 300cc automatic
- Transfer, we will pick you up at your accommodation
- Equipment (cap, helmet, goggles, suit if needed), guide, gasoline.
- Lunch at the inhabitant's house
- Civil liability insurance
- Personnal expanses
Beginning Marrakech Quad Biking with desert plateaus and passing through small Berber villages, one ascends a large hill that overlooks a palm grove.
You will experience quad biking marrakech desert and Berber hospitality over a traditional tajine or couscous supper with the locals.
In the afternoon, the return journey will traverse earth dunes and plains paths, as well as wadis and Marrakech's renowned palm grove, with the snow-capped Atlas Views of the mountains.
This Marrakech quad bike tour is ideal for families with young children. Adventure and enjoyment are certain!
- Secure tour with professional guides
- Bring a pair of sneakers or closed shoes to drive and warm clothes during winter
- Minors aged 16 and over must have parental permission to drive a quad
Quad Biking Marrakech Price:
- Pilot tariff /quad - (one day with meals) 120 €.
- Passenger tariff /quad - (one day with meals) 60 €.
- Pilot tariff /buggy - (one day with meals) 150 €.
- Passenger tariff /buggy - (one day with meals) 50 €.
- children under 12 years old (passenger) -50%.