Choose this 2 Days Desert Tour From Marrakech To Zagora. You may not have much time in Morocco or simply wish to spend a short time in the desert. It is the ideal short, action-packed excursion. This 2 days desert tour from Marrakech to Zagora crosses the High Atlas Mountains and the Tizi-n-Tichka pass en route to the desert just south of Zagora.
Amazing 2 Days Desert Tour From Marrakech To Zagora
Embark on a rugged excursion into the Moroccan Zagora Desert countryside with a private pickup from Marrakesh. During the winter and spring months, Zagora and the surrounding area are fantastic places to go camel riding. As the weather is nice but not overbearingly hot at this time of year in the Zagora desert, it is the ideal time for a camel ride over the desert. Additionally, a tourist requires just one or two kilometers to reach the palm groves and oasis horticulture. In the sahara of Zagora, camel trekking is considered an intriguing pastime.
You will visit breathtaking sites in the Atlas Mountains without sacrificing comfort. Ride a camel to your Zagora desert camp, where you will sleep under the stars. Your guide will provide an insider’s perspective on mountain life, from traditional meals to picturesque castles. Additionally, you will have time to visit local craft shops.
- Professional driver in a brand-new, air-conditioned car
- A place to stay in a good bivouac
- Dinner & Breakfast
- Camel ride
- Evening Sunset and Morning Dawn over the Sahara
- Monuments fees
- Local guide
- Personal expenses
- This tour is ideal for travelers with low expectations and a laid-back attitude. Otherwise, a private tour would better suit your needs.
- On this 2-day trip from Marrakech to Zagora desert, your baggage is welcome. It will be stored safely in the van while desert camping.
- Please bring a small backpack or rucksack for the overnight camel ride and camping trip.
- Please bring your own toiletries and towels to the campsite.
- During this tour, hats, sunglasses, good walking shoes, and moist napkins are useful.
- Please wear jeans, long pants, or long shorts for the camel ride in the Zagora desert, so as to have a comfortable trek.